Congratulations to the finalists of the first annual Communities Create contest of the Minnesota Author Project, which celebrates Minnesota organizations and communities that are producing written creative works!
- The World in Our Palms: 2018-2019 Selected Works from the COMPAS Creative Classroom Program, submitted by COMPAS
- Going Coastal: An Anthology of Lake Superior Short Stories, submitted by Lake Superior Writers
- Journeys: An Anthology of Adult Student Writing, submitted by Literacy Minnesota
- Legacies: Poetic Living Wills, submitted by Northfield Poet Laureate
- Justice Makes a Difference: The Story of Miss Freedom Fighter, Esquire, submitted by Planting People Growing Justice Leadership Institute
- Saint Paul Almanac: Resistance and Resilience, submitted by Saint Paul Almanac
The winner will be announced at the 2020 Minnesota Library Association Annual Conference. The winning organization will receive $1000, sponsored by the Minnesota Library Foundation and BiblioLabs.
Stay tuned for features of these books, coming soon. Read them now on BiblioBoard Library.
Adult and young adult fiction finalists for the Minnesota Author Project were announced earlier this week.